Get all the insights to decide
Pascal uses AI-techniques to support KYC and CDD management as well as other screening processes. Its models are trained to analyse a range of public data, including media data (identifying adverse coverage), in English and a range of other languages. Pascal can even extend its reach to corporate owned client-specific data.
- Fewer false positives
- Extremely fast search
- Powerful relevance and confidence scoring
- AI-driven adverse media tagging
- Analyses media articles in > 70 languages
- Proprietary data lake of media
- Improved user experience
- Developed by AI-experts and finance and risk professionals
Analysed data and checks
Pascal’s AI-driven search engine analyses public data like:
- Business sources
- Media sources (identifying adverse coverage)
- Other sources (e.g. World-Check, ICIJ Leaks etc.)
Pascal can extend its reach to any client-specific data that users may wish to include.
Meet the highest standards
Thanks to the AI-driven search engine at its core, Pascal is faster, wider-reaching, more accurate and more flexible than comparable tools. The result: far fewer time-consuming false positives, and more assurance that compliance processes meet the highest standards.
Onboarding and 24/7 monitoring
With Pascal, users can perform one-time data checks for client and third-party onboarding. Using AI and Natural Language Processing, it will scan an expanding pool of news articles to identify adverse media – “reading”, interpreting, structuring and indicating risk and sentiment. In addition, it offers the possibility to continuously monitor customers and entities, providing constant alerts about any issues that arise.
Pascal’s added value
- Far fewer false positives (up to 60%)
- High-speed search and analysis, fast results, greater efficiency
- Developed with input from finance and risk professionals
- Onboarding as well as continuous monitoring
- Continuously learning and improving
Commit to us and our ambition
We are a young company in the exciting field of data analytics. We deliver novel insights into unstructured data for life sciences and finance. At the core of our business is our in-company developed search engine, which is largely driven by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence technology. By continuing to develop this search engine, we are also developing the Vartion company. In effect, our team needs to grow. We are always looking for highly skilled professionals who are eager to commit to us and our ambition: complementing human intelligence, and helping our users gain new insights – faster and more efficiently than ever.